Sunday at 10:00 am
August 7th Message
Please browse around for this months news and updates:
- New! Little Things from Lisa
- Looking for ways to give back and help? Check out our opportunities page!
- Sign up to bring altar flowers! It’s a perfect way to share a joyous occasion wit our church family
- Let Misty Melton know of your interest
- What is coming to the pulpit?
About the First Congregational Community Church of Roscoe, Illinois.
Here you will find a warm and loving spiritual family, eager to get to know you better. Our church has been on the corner of Broad and Third street, or better known for being across the street from Leland Park, for over 175 years. Since 1843, we have been serving Christ, our community and our world through the blessings of God the Father. You are never too young or too old to answer God’s call. Join us to see what He has in store for you! Join us for a Heart Warming Family Worship Service at 10:00 a.m. Every Sunday. Nursery service is available for children 4 years of age and under.We provide FREE coffee, dessert, and Fellowship before and after the Worship Service.